We want to make interacting with the town easier and more convenient for you! Share your ideas on how you would improve online services with the town.
Think of online services as transactions and interactions that are done on the Internet and often accessible through websites, web services, smartphones, apps, and social networks. Some examples we came up with include:
• searching information (registers, lists, databases)
• registering for a program or booking a facility
• requesting services and/or reporting problems
• applying for and/or tracking permits
• public consultation and engagement
• payment and invoicing
We look forward to hearing your ideas! You have ten votes (maximum three votes per idea), so use them to show support for your favourite idea(s). Remember to visit often. You can always change your vote as new ideas come in.